Capacity: 10-100 T/D
The XRDF series fiber separator is commonly used in pulp screening, purification and disintegrating equipment in the paper industry. It can separate light and heavy impurities contained within the paper and pulp both, simultaneously.
Features of the Fiber Separator
1. This fiber separation equipment delivers a high versatility in waste paper recycling.
2. It features a large separating capacity that enables an increased output of 20-40%.
3. The fiber screen ensures a 30-50% reduction of the energy consumption.
4. An impeller features an anti-wear design. The blade is inset with a hard, wear resistant alloy steel that can greatly improve the impeller's service life.
5. The stable operation and reliability are the basic characteristics of this fiber separator.
|Inflow consistency (%)||≤3.5%|
|Inflow pressure (kg/cm2)||1.5-0.25|
|Motor power (kW)||22||37||55||75|